There are a few ways you can cancel your Azoomee account depending on how you have set up your subscription with us.
Android/Google Play users
If you subscribed to Azoomee on an Android device, you can cancel your account using the following instructions:
- On the home screen of your device, tap on the Google Play Store.
- You will then need to tap the Menu button which looks like 3 lines on the left of the search bar.
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions.
- Then select Azoomee and tap Cancel.
Apple iPhone or iPad users
If you subscribed to Azoomee on an Apple device, you can cancel your account using the following instructions:
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen of your Apple device
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and Appstore
- Tap your email and Apple ID at the top of the screen and then View Apple ID. You may have to enter your password or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Azoomee and then tap Cancel Subscription.
Please note: customers who have purchased a 30-day Premium Pass do not need to cancel their pass; it will automatically end at the end of the 30-day period.
Amazon device users
If you subscribed on an Amazon device, you can use any of the following options to cancel your subscription:
On the Amazon website: https://www.amazon.co.uk/
- Go to Your Account from the drop down menu on the right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Digital Management heading and click the link for Your Apps and Devices.
- Click Your Subscriptions from the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Select Azoomee and click Cancel Subscription.
If you are on your Amazon Fire tablet:
- On your home screen, tap Apps
- Then tap Store.
- You should then be able to open the menu and tap Manage Subscriptions.
From here please select Azoomee and click Cancel Subscription.
Credit card payments
If you paid using your credit card and wish to cancel your Azoomee subscription:
- You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and request to cancel your account.
- Please email us from the email address you set up your Azoomee account with so we can verify your identity and ensure we cancel the correct account.
- Once we have received your email, we will cancel your account and ensure that no further charges are made to your card.